In a world where the greatest empire of human history teeters on the brink of collapse, one tournament is all that stands between order and chaos…
The inaugural BATTLE OF THE BAY – a clash of two disc golf clubs vying for immortality and the declaration of the Bay’s best frisbee tossers. Like the NorCal Team Invitational, this event will be team dubs match play. Kudos toEric Stachnick for dreaming of this event. And thanks in advance to Silicon Valley Disc Golf Club for hosting the first match!
– Date: Saturday, 2/10/18 (rain or shine)
– When: 9am players meeting, 9:30am tee
– Entry Fee (per Team): $720 (only $20 per person) includes commemorative disc
– Doubles Match play: NorCal Team Challenge scoring system
– Bring-your-own-lunch: 12pm – 1pm
– 36 players per team: (20) Men from any division sorted by skill (no bagging), (4) MPM, (4) MM1, (4) MG1, (4) Women
– 9 groups/9 holes of (8) players
– (2) 12-hole rounds in the morning – best shot
– (2) 12-hole rounds in the afternoon – alt shot
TEAM SF QUALIFICATION DETAILS
– Must be an active member of 2018 SFDGC.
– Similar qualification system to NorCal Team Invitational.
– Top 75% of all divisions selected using 2017-2018 SFDGC Sunday League Winter League stats (minimum 4 weeks played of 13 available). Last week for qualification is Sunday, 1/28.
– Remaining picks to be captains/officers’ picks.